Every Wednesday, this newsletter presents a roundup of the best gender critical news and content we have found in the last week, including action items such as petitions and opportunities for public comment on pending legislation.
— Lynton North (@ljwnorth) July 12, 2020
- British transsexual heretics Fionne Orlander and Miranda Yardley are petitioning the Johnson government to give trans people their own third spaces rather than shoehorning men into existing spaces. Proposals like this one are invariably denounced by trans activists who don’t really care about safety, but rather pursue “validation,” and that is exactly the point of making them in a very visible way
- Do you find yourself becoming less tolerant of intolerant trans activism? You’re not alone! “If I was on the outside looking in, I wouldn’t want to associate with people like me either,” writes transgender writer Sophia Narwitz
- Reddit’s homophobic war against women continues; a researcher has found that 11 of the 16 mods for the now-disappeared r/ActualLesbians subreddit were trans-identified biological men who punished women for saying they only want to date other women
- Just how “marginalized” are trans people these days? Jennifer Bilek explodes the myth of invisibility
- Anthony Scales, a British man in Derbyshire, tried to avoid responsibility for collecting child rape images by blaming his gender transition; it is unclear whether Julie Marshall, a Blackpool man, will be held in a women’s prison after he was convicted of possessing tens of thousands of child rape images
Canadian police have issued a warning that this convicted paedophile is likely to access women's toilets to rape girls. What they haven't said is that this is a biological man who now identifies as a woman, who trans activists believe has a right to enter women's toilets https://t.co/ijYZbXiSnm
— ripx4nutmeg (@ripx4nutmeg) July 15, 2020
- Once again, for the kids in the back: if your gender critical radical feminism doesn’t include transwidows, then it is shit
- Action Aid UK, “an international charity working with the poorest women and girls in the world,” also doesn’t seem to believe that women and girls exist. The inimitable Dr. Emma Hilton has a few things to say about that
- According to the ACLU, “Men’s fears of men are valid. Women’s fears of men are bigotry. The cognitive dissonance is startling. When gender identity wins, women always lose,” writes Kaeley Triller Harms
- Graham Linehan demolishes the working class hero pretensions of Billy Bragg; Lydia Lambfruit looks at Alok, and women who support Alok, and sees the myth of Narcissus made manifest
- Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull, aka Posie Parker, interviews Abigail Shrier, author of the new book Irreversible Damage. The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters, which I am still reading and will review here as soon as I am done
Back with more gender bullets next week!